A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

90's fashion with Romwe

Hey me lovelies. Hope you're all well.

Today I bring you a collaboration with Romwe.com. They recently contacted me about a collaboration and I was lucky enough to choose something off their gorgeous site. They are a clothes company based in China and their website is full of clothing items at such amazing cheap prices! I am really impressed with the customer service, the shipping time (around a week) and quality of my t shirt.

I chose this t shirt with '90's' printed on it. It stood out to me because I'm a big fan of 90's fashion, and I feel it is making its way into 2017, with items such as chokers, fishnets, bandanas, band t's and mom jeans. I've incorporated 90's into this outfit by adding high waisted jeans and wearing my all time fave choker.








I loved the 90's so much, after all I was a 90's baby!

What is your favourite part of 90's?

Thank you for reading guys, if would like to purchase this t-shirt click here

See you soon,
Love Tash xx

Disclaimer; This was a collaboration with Romwe.com; all styling and words my own
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig