A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Monday, 20 February 2017

Travel guide; Hebden Bridge

Hey you lovely people. Thank you for coming back to visit my blog. As always, I appreciate the support so much. 

During my time off work, I went to Hebden Bridge (a village in West Yorskhire) and I absolutely loved it (hence why I am doing a blog post about the village). Not only was it the perfect location for blog shots, but the village was so welcoming within itself and perfect for a little walk, food and of course spending quality time with loved ones!








There were so many different locations, with the river, several bridges, and shops - the perfect couple of hours out! I also noticed the decor in a cafe and pub I went in was lovely and considering it is Winter the amount of greenery and plants there was a great sight! I went in a pub called Shoulder of Mutton. Not only was this reasonably priced, but the customer service and food was absolutely fantastic, I will definitely be returning. 








Now to mention the outfit...I don't usually go for such popping colours, but as this seems to be a trend this coming season, I thought why not try something a little different? I find going out of your comfort zone to try new clothes makes it fun and exciting! This coat has got to be the comfiest and cosiest coat I've ever owned - just saying! It's on sale for £15... buy it here on www.newlook.com The jeans are also from New Look and the striped t shirt is from Primark. 

Have you guys been Hebden Bridge?

Thanks for reading,
Love Tash
x




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks like such a lovely place to visit, I'm glad you had such a wonderful time there. You look absolutely gorgeous my love! I am in love with cropped puffa style coats like this and the colour is so lovely on you! I love how you've styled it too! Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely travel post & a super cute outfit to go with it, babe! It looks like a really nice place & love seeing you smile (you sure do look like you're having fun, sweetie). Gorgeous jacket, btw! Love that blue!!
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tash you look great in the blue coat! I loved it so much when I seen it on your IG. This village looks so pretty too thanks for a great travel guide. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig