A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Friday, 27 January 2017

Personal style

Hey guys and happy Friday!

I come back with another lifestyle personal kinda post. I'm quite enjoying these posts rather than just an outfit post. Think I'm finding my niche when it comes to my writing, plus writing on the bus seems to be working well too.

Personally, I haven't always had a personal style as such. I never had confidence to wear certain things as I used to worry a lot about what people would think about the clothes I worn. However, since blogging almost a year ago now and working in the fashion industry, my confidence has grown and I find myself putting together outfits in my head which may not be to everybodies taste.





I think an outfit can really match a persons' personality and this can reflect on your mood. I mean if your outfit is on point you feel great that day, right? And we all know how amazing we feel when we are happy with our look. What I'm trying to say is, wear what ever you fancy and if you feel good in it, who cares what others think?! After all, you are the one who's wearing it :-)

Having such a creative mind for fashion costs a lot of money. And I used to buy things and wear them once and then not wear them again! Anyone else do this? Well now I've discovered you can style that one t shirt or one pair of pants in many ways, by styling them up with different accessories, or styling them down by whacking a pair of converse on with them. (Which is basically my personal style in a nutshell!!)

Shirt and Jeans both from newlook.com 
I am loving the whole gingham trend this season!


Have you found your personal style? I'd love to hear ..

Love,
Tash xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aww hun, I loved reading this, it made me so happy to hear how much your confidence has grown!! You look amazing and I am definitely one for wearing whatever makes me happy regardless of what anyone else might think, it's just way more fun that way! I love your style and it's been amazing getting to watch it evolve and your confidence grow. I really love this outfit in particular, especially your top as I have a real weakness for gingham!! Can't wait to see more from you soon, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie , thank you for your lovely message! You have inspired me to write a lot of this lovely as you inspired me to blog in the first place and I'm forever grateful! Thank you girl xxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig