A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Wishlist for Zaful.com

Hello you lovely bunch!

I have recently come across the lovely online store, Zaful.com
They sell the most beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories, with a massive variety and something for everyone.

I have put together an outfit wishlist of what I would love to add to my wardrobe for the transitional month as we move into Autumn here in the UK.


 Here is the full outfit, starting with this blouse dress;


Rose dress, £9.98
Click here for the beautiful Rose dress

Thigh high boots, £35.30

Faux leather jacket, £27.91


Vintage felt black hat, £4.71

So there you have it, a full outfit with Zaful.com which comes to an affordable total of, £77.90, I feel all of these items styled together would create a gorgeous look for Autumn and the jacket and boots perfect for that colder weather.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading,

Love Tash xx







SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ah! We just got 2 dresses in from Zaful that we will be posting very soon, couldn't agree more on how affordable and fun they are! Awesome post girly :)
    xoxo, simona and indre

    https://www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see what you guys got!
    I'm currently waiting on a couple of items and so excited as they're so beautiful. Thank you so much xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Alice, I love it xxx

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous wishlist! I'm totally in love with the dress, it's so pretty and the boots and jacket are just prefect for A/W :)

    I hope that you're having a great week so far lovely,

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely , I know I love them so much especially the boots!
      I hope you're having a nice week too.
      Xxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig