A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Statement earrings with ILYmix

Hello there lovelies!!

 I was recently contacted by the lovely company via instagram here; jewelrybean.
They sell the most beautiful jewellery and accessories, such as earrings, scarfs and sunglasses!

I decided to choose a statement tassel earring, I have wanted tassel earrings for so long, and this felt like fate when I seen they had these available. 





They came within ten days and was packaged securely to protect the beautiful contents. They are so elegant and certainly add that vintage touch to a simple outfit, with the gold, tassels, and glass beads.

If you fancy a browse, you can click on this link...http://www.ilymix.com/ 
& I have some exciting news... if you see anything you like you can get 20% off by using my code; Natasha20

Thanks for reading guys,
Love Tash xx

Statement earrings in black tassel, ilymix,  $15.20 (the currency is in dollars however paypal automatically sort this out for you as they ship worldwide for free!)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved the earrings when I seen them on your IG, they are super pretty!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. ❤️ Xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig