A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Roses are red - with Zaful.com

Hello there guys & Happy Wednesday!

I am so happy to announce my collaboration with the lovely online store, Zaful.com. They sell the most beautiful clothes, accessories etc for such reasonable prices.

As the weather is transitioning into Autumn, and is getting colder, I thought I would choose something with a darker colour, such as black and red. 

I fell in love with this dress as soon as I seen it! I recently featured this on my wishlist which you can see here. I feel you could wear this as both a dress and a blouse, with leggings or with jeans! It is so versatile!

The customer service was brilliant and the delivery was reasonable, and with a tracking service which I found was fantastic, and helpful.







This dress has the most gorgeous details within in, a rose print mixed with a spot print, and floaty sleeves. This is a perfect little dress to wear with tights/leggings. The satin teal tie detail around the neck area, really adds the finishing touch to this stunning piece. 

Moving onto a more casual piece, I chose this T-shirt,



This T-shirt has a cut out neck detail and I thought this was a really interesting touch to the t-shirt. I love the tour dates at the back of this 'Van Halen' t shirt and I thought it was really cool.

Thank you guys for reading, 
have you ever shopped with Zaful.com before?

I just want to say a massive thank you to Zaful.com for updating my wardrobe with these gorgeous pieces. If you haven't already look on their site take a look HERE. You will not be disappointed!
Also, check out their instagram here;

Love, 
Tash,
xx

Hat - Boohoo.com
Boots - Primark

Disclaimer; This is a collaboration with Zaful.com - styling and words my own.




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love this dress on you! So gorgeous!

    Kristen Tanabe
    Elizabeth, Marie, and Me
    www.elizabethmarieandme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely so glad you like it xxxx

      Delete
  2. Love the Rose pattern on this dress.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks for your lovely comment Hun xxx

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous outfit! I absolutely love the rose print on your dress, it's stunning and the tie detail is so cute! The Val Halen tee is super cool too! The tour dates on the back finish it off nicely :-)

    I hope that you have a great weekend lovely!

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much the rose print is definitely what drawn me straight to the dress! Thank you for your comment, enjoy your weekend too gorgeous xxx

      Delete
  4. You chose such gorgeous pieces!! I love that tshirt but i have to say I am kinda obsessed with your dress! It is beautiful and completely agree with you in terms of its versatility and the endless styling possibilities. The print is so pretty and I love the cut and shape of it. It's gorgeous on you!! I definitely need to go check them out, Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig