A little bit of everything! - Fashion/beauty/lifestyle/travel!

Sunday, 25 September 2016

Everything5Pounds | Part Two

Hey guys! Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.

This post is following my first part series with the affordable Everything5Pounds which you can view my first post here if you haven't already read it. This featured a beautiful checkered dress, patent loafers and a gorgeous boyfriend coat, which is a top seller!

Moving onto my final outfit, #2, I chose an outfit which was a little more transitional for the change of season, I felt this blouse from Everything5Pounds was a perfect colour for Autumn and would look gorgeous paired with this high waisted midi skirt






Mock croc boots, £5


These boots are amazing quality and feel so incredibly hard wearing. They are very comfortable too, and with the chunky sole, will most definitely keep feet warm and dry.




Black patterned coat, £5 
(Sorry, I can't find it on the website but click here for other jackets/coats.) Items sell out fast and are from different brands, so if you see something - grab it quick! There is also new stock daily, to keep up with the latest trends.

Check there site out here - for incredible pieces at such affordable prices!

A massive thank you to Everything5Pounds, it has been a pleasure working with you guys. 

Thanks for reading,
Love, 
Tash xx


High waisted swing skirt, £5, Eveything5Pounds
Rust blouse, £5, Everything5Pounds
Mock croc zip up boots, Everything5Pounds



Disclaimer; This is a collaboration with Everything5Pounds.com - styling and words my own


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Loved both of your outfits in this series. This one is my favourite. I can't believe everything on the site is just £5.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,
      I know I still can't believe it - its fab!
      Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit! I'm so in love with your skirt and your blouse is stunning! The Black patterned coat is so chic and just perfect for A/W :) I can't wait to check out everything £5!

    El xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much el I really appreciate your comment! I can't believe how they are £5 either, such bargains be sure to check them out xxxxx

      Delete
  3. I love that print and the colour of that top, the perfect Fall piece.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pleasant post. stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this theme is being secured additionally on this site so cheers for setting aside opportunity to talk about this!
    cheap heels

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig